FESTIVAL OF COLOURS
ARRIVE DELHI – AGRA – MANDAWA – BIKANER – JAIPUR – JODHPUR – RATHAMBORE
– UDAIPUR – KHAJURAHO – VARANASI
You will participate in joyful Holi, Festival of Colours, in Jaipur, Rajastan. Rejoice in the beginning of Spring, a season of rebirth and vivid colours, with festive food and family celebrations. Holi brings thousands of people out onto the streets in a flurry of bright hues as festival goers toss colourful water and powders at each other.
Relish the regional cuisines, experience a bygone heritage, bazaars, villages and a wildlife sanctuary.
- Old Delhi street-life walking tour
- Experience the famous bazaars of Agra and artisans workshops
- HOLI celebrations in Jaipur, with drums and dancers, music and colour
- Drive a hard bargain. Jaipur shopping for semi precious stones, handicrafts, block print fabric, tye and dye Bandhni, bangles and jewellery
- Jodhpur Village safari and the arresting landscape at a wild life sanctuary
- Exceptional regional cuisine and cooking demos